cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verdelet
Message 1 of 4

Is there a way to export the device list from a Hub 6 and include the download/upload figures?

I just exported the device list and it doesn't have that info, even though its present on the main screen, and there doesn't seem to be an obvious option to include it? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is there a way to export the device list from a Hub 6 and include the download/upload figures?

Why not simply take a screen capture as an image?

Windows includes a "snipping" tool which makes it very easy to capture part or all of a screen.

0 Ratings
Verdelet
Message 3 of 4

Re: Is there a way to export the device list from a Hub 6 and include the download/upload figures?

Its a business (pub/restaurant) so given the size of the window that shows the devices, I would have to take a whole lot of screenshots, not to mention I can't easily put a sort/filter on it like I can in excel.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

As you are a business user using a business hub, then you may be better asking on the BT Business forum, as this is the residential one. There are a number of differences between the two home hubs.

https://business.forums.bt.com/t5/Broadband-and-internet/bd-p/Broadband

0 Ratings