cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geofffogg
Message 1 of 4

Just bought BT WholeHome Hub - worked to start with and keeps stopping

bought this this was and initally impressed . Then wifi started to stop responding  (full signal) then the BT  app will not connect as its says wifi not connected (it is) .  I have to keep re-booting the master disk Whats going on shall i return and go for a google mesh system or something not as flaxy as this piece of junk? tried phoning tech services - what a joke that is. Ill give BT a few days to respond then its going back to amazon with a 1 Star review (too many 5 stars on amazon and doesnt reflect how flaky it is)

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
geofffogg
Message 2 of 4

Re: Just bought BT WholeHome Hub - worked to start with and keeps stopping

BT have a look at the reviews

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi @geofffogg

Thanks for posting, as you can see there is already a thread relating to the issues with the BT Whole Home and BT are aware of the issues and looking into it. I agree it is frustrating, did you updarte the firmware as this seems to be the issue. 

BT have not given a fix date yet so you may either ask amazon to swap out the kit for a new one and not update the firmware or get a refund.

0 Ratings
geofffogg
Message 4 of 4

I Have sent it back. I will not be buying anything lablled as BT every again. What a pile of .......

cheers!

0 Ratings