Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bainbo1973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Length of time for firmware update?

Hi All,

I have just purchased the 3 disc premium whole home kit and got it installed and running OK but have already started to see issues with connection dropping in and out.  I have just carried out a firmware update via the app but it’s now 40+ minutes later and still have the flashing purple light on all 3 discs.

Is this normal as I have seen responses on here from the device experts saying 30 minutes?

FYI...I am on Virgin Media with a SH3 and I’m currently connected with great speeds but all 3 discs still flashing purple and when I try to open the whole home app it says I’m not connected?!?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Bainbo1973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Length of time for firmware update?

0 Ratings
Bainbo1973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Length of time for firmware update?

Hi All,
I figured the process had hung up somewhere after waiting for an hour and all 3 still flashing purple so decided to power cycle the discs which have now returned to solid blue and the app says the firmware is the latest version so hopefully things will stay OK but judging by the posts on here about the issues with Virgin I won’t hold my breath but I along with others am a bit annoyed as £270 spent and seeing numerous issues within 2 days of purchase is not good!
0 Ratings