cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
croft
Beginner
Message 31 of 34

Re: Macbook disconnecting from Whole Home wi-fi fixed. But new firmware = new problems

The multiple entries hasn't been fixed. I still get multiple entries for the same device. There is an additional problem now where devices are being randomly added to one of my groups. My son's group went from having two devices to eight today. This included a NEST thermostat and my wife's iPad. These were not added to the group by a user. To reiterate, no-one but me has any access to the BT WW Discs. Devices are being placed in at least one group without any user intervention and then being denied access under the access restrictions of that group. Interestingly, my older son's group is behaving normally. Both groups are set up similarly but with a slightly later bedtime for the latter group.
0 Ratings
croft
Beginner
Message 32 of 34

Re: Macbook disconnecting from Whole Home wi-fi fixed. But new firmware = new problems

For further info. I have 5 discs which are all on v1.02.05 build10
0 Ratings
timashley
Beginner
Message 33 of 34

0 Ratings
croft
Beginner
Message 34 of 34

I'm now seeing multiple entries for one device which is a listed under its custom name (Nest in Hallway) as offline but also as Unknown and online connected to one of the disks. I was seeing my iPhone listed as offline when I was using it to look at the devices.

Another device on 802.11g was listed as using the disk on the other side of the house despite four disks being closer.

It's pretty hard to know what's real regarding the device list. I ended up resetting all 5 disks last night as they were pretty confused.

0 Ratings