cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Mini Hub - Won’t stay on or connect?

Hello, 

I’ve been experiencing an area-wide outage, and so BT sent me a Mini Hub to use until the fault is fixed, which I was told would be next Thursday. I received the Mini Hub at about 1PM and had to leave for work at 2PM, so I left it to charge as per the instructions, and after getting home from work at midnight went about setting it up. Holding the power button for a few seconds to turn it on brings up all 4 lights for a few seconds, then all but the battery light switch off, and that switches off after a while as well. I tried connecting my devices to the Mini Hub Network using the password provided on the back panel, but after attempting to connect all of my devices say “Cannot connect to this network”. 

Im at a loss as to what to do, or what the problem is. Owing to my work hours I have limited time during the day when I can actually call up BT for assistance. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mini Hub - Won’t stay on or connect?

Hi Drakodan,  Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry for the delay in replying to you. If this is still a problem can you try reseting the mini hub 

1. Make sure the Mini Hub is plugged in and switched on, and that the power socket's switched on too
  2. Press the Reset button for one second. It can take a couple of minutes for the Mini Hub to reboot

Note that rebooting the Mini Hub will mean you lose any settings you've changed, such as its wireless network name or wireless password.

If everything's OK, the blue Power light will come on.

0 Ratings