cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goco
Message 1 of 3

Mini connectors

Go to solution

Hi, hope I’m posting in the right place. I received my mini connectors on Tuesday and tried everything to got the data light to work but it wouldn’t. Just received two more today and the same thing is happening, so it must be something other than the connectors at fault. Power light and Ethernet lights work but no data, even after lots of resets. Connectors data light works when they are next to each other, but not when the are plugged into hub and sky box. Would the distance between them be a problem? That’s the only thing I can think off. I’m driving myself crazy walking from room to room checking them every 5 mins, any help at all would be fantastic. Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Mini connectors

Go to solution

@Goco 

The fact that they work when next to each other says they're ok as such.

Are the Hub & Sky box on the same mains ring or do you have a modern split load consumer unit where they're on different halves of unit? That latter scenario would certainly explain it.

Goco
Message 3 of 3

Re: Mini connectors

Go to solution
Tim, thank you so much, that makes sense, I didn’t think it would make a difference, I thought it would just be the WiFi that would matter. Many thanks
0 Ratings