cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 31 of 37

Re: New Whole Home Wi-Fi Firmware – Early Adopter released 08-07-19 (version 1.02.10build02)

Hi Dooferdog and daedos,

We are aware a problem affecting a small number of users whilst trying to contact the firmware upgrade server. 

Affected users may need to try multiple times before they get a successful response. Please try and allow 5 seconds between each attempt. 

Darren_B

0 Ratings
StuBFrost
Message 32 of 37

Re: New Whole Home Wi-Fi Firmware – Early Adopter released 08-07-19 (version 1.02.10build02)

Hello

I'm confused as to whether this firmware has been generally released or not.  Can someone confirm?

Thanks

0 Ratings
jrhop
Contributor
Message 33 of 37

No not as far as we know, I have asked when it is expected but not had a response. @Darren_B @SeanD @DavidM anyone have any info? 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 34 of 37

Hi @jrhop,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I have spoken to the device team and they have confirmed that this firmware has not been rolled out to everyone as of yet.  The reason is linked to what Darren posted above.

The good news is that there will be a new version rolled out very soon.  I don't know exactly when but I will update you guys when I know more.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
jrhop
Contributor
Message 35 of 37

Ok thanks for the update @SeanD so will this be a new early adopter firmware? Or just fixing the update server issues?

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 36 of 37

Hi @jrhop,

I believe the issue with the server has now been fixed.  There is however a brand new firmware coming soon 😁  I don't have any details as what this firmware will include but it will be available via the early adopter process.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Gdotp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 37

My triple disk system seems to have developed an issue the last week. Its running this beta version.

Two disks are connected by ethernet and third is via wifi and the system has been stable for months. The last week the wifi connected one has disconnected twice with area light and and stopped working. No amount of re-boot will get it to connect unless the rest of the system is re-booted in which case it re-connects fine, for a while after which its got a red light again.

Nothing has changed, the disks are in identical places and when it does connect they al have excellent connections. 

0 Ratings