cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 41 of 43

Re: New Whole Home Wi-Fi Firmware – Early Adopter released 08-07-19 (version 1.02.10build02)

@StuBFrost wrote:

There still have been no new firmware for several months but the premium disks have just had a new firmware release so do I assume that BT have abandoned support for the standard disks now?

And I noticed after I posted my comment above that this thread is no longer stickied probably confirming what I've said above.

Hi @StuBFrost,

Welcome back to the Community.   Thanks for the question.  BT is still very much supporting the standard disc on Whole Home Wi-Fi.

I spoke to the devices team this morning and they have let me know that a new release on the standard disc will be available in the very near future.  At this time I can't confirm a date or what the new release will include, but when this happens I will post here on Community.

This thread has been unpinned from the top of the board due to it being older content.   The last post before your recent post was back in December.  I will create a new sticky thread as soon as the new firmware is available.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 42 of 43

Re: New Whole Home Wi-Fi Firmware – Early Adopter released 08-07-19 (version 1.02.10build02)

@StuBFrost wrote:

There still have been no new firmware for several months but the premium disks have just had a new firmware release so do I assume that BT have abandoned support for the standard disks now?

And I noticed after I posted my comment above that this thread is no longer stickied probably confirming what I've said above.

Hi @StuBFrost,

I just got word this morning that a new firmware is being rolled out for the Whole Home Wi-Fi standard discs 😀

Release notes can be found from this post, New Whole Home Wi-Fi Firmware – v1.02.10build02 

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 43 of 43

Thanks
0 Ratings