cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gdotp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: New Whole Home Wi-Fi Firmware – Early adopter release 18-02-19 (version 1.02.08 build02)

I updated to this last week. It all went well and it’s been totally stable.

3 disks, two on Ethernet and one on Wi-fi backhaul

0 Ratings
Welshdoc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 24

Re: New Whole Home Wi-Fi Firmware – Early adopter release 18-02-19 (version 1.02.08 build02)

Have updated, working fine, but a little dissapointed this update hasn't fixed the issue that appeared with the last update of some devices not appearing, as if they're under a different subnet such as not being able to cast to Android TV or iOS devices seeing the printer unless it's connected via ethernet or the same disc.

0 Ratings
NormanH1
Beginner
Message 23 of 24

I updated to the early adopter release after constant restarting and instability of the latest full release.

After 3 days without a drop-out or restart, everything appears to be working well (touch wood). The three disk I have remain visible and are communicating cleanly with each other and all attached devices.

Looks like this early adopter release sorts out the stability problems I was experiencing.

Thank you

0 Ratings
BrunoN
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 24 of 24

Hi, thanks for the positive feedback.

All, please note that this firmware has now been officially released and is no longer only for "early adopters".

See sticky-post at top of this forum and use that post for feedback.

0 Ratings