cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Almquest19801
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No disc received with Halo 2

Hi, recently upgraded our broadband with the Halo 2. Does anyone know if we were supposed to receive 1 free disc with this. I thought we were but can't find anything on this. Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: No disc received with Halo 2

did you add complete wifi?  Halo2 gives you a new SH2 

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
TimGriff6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: No disc received with Halo 2

I have Halo 1 and I am being pestered to upgrade to Halo 2 to save £72.  It looks like a £5 a month reduction in the broadband charge so I don't see £72 anywhere.

But, I have complete wifi at present with one disc which has never given a reliable service everywhere but is ok.  In the order details for Halo 2, it says that if I go ahead with the order I won't receive complete wifi any more and will have to return my discs.

It does not mention sending out any new discs so my guess is that I would only have the Smarthub 2 and, consequently, a worse service through the house.

0 Ratings