cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No returns packaging

How can i return broken box as got new one but not recieved packaging to return old box. Took ages online last time and can't find link now. Please help. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No returns packaging

there currently is no link so need to phone CS 03301234150 and request returns package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

When BT sent out my new SH2 they also sent a paid returns label and instructions to use the box the new one came in the return the old one. It's suprising that this apparently the universal BT practice.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

If we've asked you to return equipment and you need another bag or need one sending to a different address, you can order one easily by logging into My BT and selecting 'Return equipment' under 'Return your BT kit' 7 days after your original request.

more guidance > here.

hope this helps

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

You can absolutely self serve this on My BT so no need to contact BT to request.
Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
0 Ratings