Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harooney87
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

No video on monitor

Hi iv got the smart video monotor with 5" screen

I cant seem to get a signal anymore. Used to woek fine before. Just seems to beep. And ocaisonally i get sound

On the screen there is a ? Next to a small camera icon

Any help will be appreciated

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No video on monitor

Hi @harooney87 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. When did the camera last connect ok? and has anything else changed in your set up since it last worked?

thanks
John

0 Ratings
harooney87
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi John. Thanks

It was working fine a few days ago. 

To be fair sometimes the video goes off but when i switch the camera off and on its ok.

My set up has always been the same and the camera location has not changed either

Thanks

H

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @harooney87 thanks for getting back to me. Have you tried setting up again as if this was the first time you connected to the camera?
If that doesn't work what bt hub are you using?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
lnajr02
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

is this the BT Smart Baby Monitor with 5 inch screen or the BT Video Baby Monitor 6000?
If its the BT Smart Baby Monitor have you connected using the APP ( BT Smartcontrols) dose that work? If it works on the app but not the parent unit, it may be distance or interference. ( Try it in just one room apart) if you are still having a problem, the helpdesk is very helpful see (https://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/63531/) or email btvideobaby@bt.com.