cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peteuk1
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No wifi connection on new BT infinity hub.

Go to solution

I recently upgraded to infinity from std BB involving an updated hub for my desktop replacing my previous BT one.

The wifi (to other local laptops) was fine for the first few days - recently it has failed. I have made no known changes to any connections, sockets etc.  My wireless status comes up on my hub manager as "Off" and will not accept my change efforts to go to "Yes".  All other aspects of the hub are OK and I have (as usual) got my main desttop PC ethernet connected - no probs there.

None of my remote devices now recognise the BT wireless connection availability in spite of all doing upon initial installation about 10 days ago --- suggestions please (apart from contacting the telephone assisistance dept) -thank you  - Peter 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: No wifi connection on new BT infinity hub.

Go to solution

It sounds like its gone faulty, it would not be the first one reported on this forum with this issue.

If a full factory reset of the home hub does not fix it, then you will have to ask for a replacement

0 Ratings
peteuk1
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: No wifi connection on new BT infinity hub.

Go to solution
Many thanks Keith - I will do another reset and then seek a replacement if no different. -Kind regards - Pete
0 Ratings