cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Power cycle HH6 to regain wireless connection??

Hi, just recently ive been having a problem where my PC wont connect via wireless until i power cycle my HH6.

I tried resetting all my wifi details and it still wouldn't connect, as a last resort i powered down my hub, then on again and it connected like it always has done. I even tried a factory reset and the problem still persists??

I have had to power cycle my HH6 a number of times now to get my PC to connect.

Any ideas?? I had a HH4 which  exhibited a similar issue a few years back and that turned out to be a faulty hub??

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Power cycle HH6 to regain wireless connection??

constantly having to restart the hub will have an adverse effect on your connection speed.  if it keeps dropping 2.4ghz network then if in contract then phone 150 and explain problem and ask for replacement

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Power cycle HH6 to regain wireless connection??

Happened again this morning, PC not finding my hub but other routers close by, a quick restart and normal service resumed.

A quick online chat and a replacement hub sorted.

He did say it was a known firmware issue and would send me an updated hub, does this mean a SmartHub2??

0 Ratings