cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 161 of 187

Re: SGAB205018 Wont Pass DHCP to clients..... how do I FORCE Bridge mode and standard AP functionali

Thanks Sean for your update, but can I ask why this was left for 12 months before deciding to make new firmware? While leaving customer's with a  product with all these issues ? This has never been explained? 

0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 162 of 187

Re: SGAB205018 Wont Pass DHCP to clients..... how do I FORCE Bridge mode and standard AP functionali

No reply back to a reasonable question? 

0 Ratings
Sircoynie
Aspiring Expert
Message 163 of 187

You won’t get one mate. Raise a ticket on Resolver (google it) I have done this and been contacted by the executives team. If enough of us do it surely something will happen as your complaint is publicly tracked).

0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 164 of 187

Seems you were correct, no reasonable explanation as to why they left there customers with a product which is quite frankly not fit for purpose, at least I sorta expected I don't know answer,  this hole experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I have started looking at alternative products, they keep dangling a carrot but we never seem to get to eat it.

0 Ratings
Sircoynie
Aspiring Expert
Message 165 of 187

Have you raised a resolver case? It takes minutes and you will get a response from the exec team etc. Need to pile the pressure on if we want to actually get the promised value out of this awful product experience.

0 Ratings
Sircoynie
Aspiring Expert
Message 166 of 187

Only a week and then I can raise an Ombudsman Services: Communications case via resolver. If you are frustrated with this and want to actually be heard I would suggest you start a resolver case! 

0 Ratings
br1ck
Beginner
Message 167 of 187

Hi,

Do we need to raise separate cases or can they be added to your resolver case?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Raven8472
Contributor
Message 168 of 187

Hello all.

Any idea when the firmware is coming out as i have multiple issues with these device,

https://shop.bt.com/mini-sites/whole-home-wi-fi/premium-whole-home-wi-fi

3 Discs , 3 floors , all listed as excellent locations

Over the last 6 months , about 4 times random full resets

Random individual  disc resettings needs setting up as new

1 disc taking all the devices so others not connecting and need each disk needs a reboot 

Random slow downs- plugged direct into router confirms BT line and fibre working perfectly ( restart mesh ) fixes

Regret buying the 3 disk premium model as the device has not been supported by the manufactorer and also not cheap paid over £250 for the setup   expected much better

Will be going Soga route for refund  if i dont see any action interms of firmware updates to improve devices very soon.

0 Ratings
Sircoynie
Aspiring Expert
Message 169 of 187

Raise your own case I believe. Took me five minutes.

0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 170 of 187

@ Raven, Pretty much the same problems as we are all getting. BT don't care mate that much is now VERY obvious, My biggest annoyance is that they fail to answer my question regarding why it has taken so long before deciding to make new firmware, although not really sure i can believe it is actually being worked on, (no excuse for ignorance) even if you cant answer a customers question a reply would be nice!!!!!!!!!! UNREAL!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings