cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boz
Beginner
Message 181 of 187

Re: SGAB205018 Wont Pass DHCP to clients..... how do I FORCE Bridge mode and standard AP functionali

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow....

0 Ratings
bigmick777
Contributor
Message 182 of 187

Re: SGAB205018 Wont Pass DHCP to clients..... how do I FORCE Bridge mode and standard AP functionali

New firmware available for me this morning.  Loaded ok so let's see.

0 Ratings
CJTURNPIKE
Beginner
Message 183 of 187

Big Mick

Are you able to affirm that the;

• Discs all connect without any joggery pockery required or resetting between them.
  • That DHCP from your main router passes through to the clients on 2.4 / 5ghz and that they now receive an IP fro your chosen DHCP server, rather than trying to ram-road you into using their DHCP service.
  • Also that if you shutoff a given AP that the others stay up, and that routing still works.
  • And if you re-instate that AP that it joins back and settles into the MESH again without any service interruption.

Too many things there Big Mick, apologies, just exciting to hear that they have actually made a new firmware.  I dont own the discs anymore I sent mine back, but its still the best value set out there, it was just a shame non of the above worked.

IF you ever did find the time to do any of the above I would be interested to hear.

CJ

0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 184 of 187

Maybe follow the new thread to see any further reply's.

HERE 

0 Ratings
CJTURNPIKE
Beginner
Message 185 of 187

FOZ

As this thread is for the same issue, seems weird to fire up a new one.  I still would like my original question answering, and its been interesting to follow, here.

Regards

C

0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 186 of 187

New firmware new thread new problems lol 

Up to you but from previous experience on older discs people tend to post under the new FW thread especially as its an early adopter.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 187 of 187

Hi Everyone,

We're locking this thread as we are capturing the feedback on the new tread - Premium Whole Home Wi-Fi SGAB208218 Early Adopter Release now 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings