cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Premium Wholesome - Constant disconnects

HI, I have the Premium WholeHome wifi (4 x white discs), and I am suffering constant disconnects and resets of the devices.  Literally two or three times a day most days.  Very rare that I go a single day without having to fully turn off and restart the 4 discs.

My setup:

Sky Router, Sky Q box.

Master disc connected direct into Sky Router, 3 further slave discs dotted around the home, all with excellent connection.

Symptoms/Experience:

• All discs show blue, but no internet connectivity status warning.  Sure enough, have signal but no internet service.
  • Slave Discs show blue LED, but in the app appear as disconnected (Red).  Requires full shutdown of all 4 discs to restore.
  • Master disc blue, all slave discs show Red.  Requires full shutdown of all 4 discs to restore.

Discs are ALL running latest and same firmware.

Extremely frustrating, and ready to throw this 'premium' product out of the window!!!!

Any help/advice would be greatly received.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Premium Wholesome - Constant disconnects

@Nusseyd 

It would be best to give the WHW product helpdesk a call on 0808 100 6116 ( Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm and Sat 9am to 2pm) or drop them an email to: btconnectedhome@bt.com and they may be able to help.

One of many similar threads https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/BT-Whole-Home-Premium-Unstabl/m-p/2189131

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Premium Wholesome - Constant disconnects

Exactly my issue. BT support are hopeless. They phone number connects to a low level support function who just tell you to email in, getting an email response takes days. I’ve asked for a refund, still waiting. 

0 Ratings