Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 73

Re: Premium & Whole Home Wi-Fi 6 SGAB/C208326 now live

Sorry I wasn't aware  SGAB208326 and the dark grey wi-fi 6 ones run SGAC208326

My bad.

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 73

Probably not identical, I would expect differences to control WiFi 6, but similar enough that the BT techie suggested both types might behave the same regarding these issues, which now looks to be the case. I'm glad I didn't jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 73

had enough now, sending this piece of junk back to where it came from.

very unstable and on top spent 4/5 hrs getting all my smart switches to talk to it.  Enabled just 2.4Ghz but some devices just will not connect.

Switches to old APs and no issues add this back and issues.

very surprising BT releasing junk when not really up to scratch. 

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 73

New firmware available 

SGAB-C20832C 

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 73

Fix 4 "Fixed issue where devices connected to router sometimes showed as connected to WHW" is not fixed. It seems to be a bit better than the previous version, but I do still get devices connected by Ethernet to the router showing as connected to WHW. I also get devices connected by WiFi to one of my discs showing as connected by Ethernet to another disc.

Anyone else still seeing such issues?

0 Ratings
Message 66 of 73

I "updated" to the new Grey WiFi6 disks set up and all was working ok. Then new firmware came out and constant flashing lights (every 3 hrs) disconnections and systems re setting. I haven't tried the developers firmware just released as havent had any reports that its fixed the Grey WiFi 6 issues. 

How can i roll back to the previous firmware 

Nightmare £550 and not happy 

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 73

@orientboy2000wrote:

I "updated" to the new Grey WiFi6 disks set up and all was working ok. Then new firmware came out and constant flashing lights (every 3 hrs) disconnections and systems re setting. I haven't tried the developers firmware just released as havent had any reports that its fixed the Grey WiFi 6 issues. 

How can i roll back to the previous firmware 

Nightmare £550 and not happy 

The best advice would be return them for a refund and save yourself the hassle of months of endless issues.

Message 68 of 73

Just wanted to update following some further testing on my setup.

Tried everything to make the 8326 firmware stable, nothing worked so updated to the new early adopter version 832C, which initially didn't go well and resulted in having to do a complete factory reset on every disc (all 4).

Since doing that though the entire system has been up consistently for almost 6 days without a single reset which is a huge improvement on previous performance.

I also note that the data usage detail now shows in the app which has never worked before as far as I remember.

My advice would be to do the update / carry out the factory reset (on all discs), sure its a pain in the bum and was not as easy as it should have been, but once done it seems to improve things considerably. 

Message 69 of 73

Thanks Paddy for your reply. It seems encouraging 

I think ill wait until they release the final version and hope i don't have to do the factory reset stuff 

Anyone know when the release will be, Would make a nice Christmas Present LOL 

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 73

OOp's 

Thanks NM79 🙂 

0 Ratings