cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 120

Re: Premium & Whole Home Wi-Fi 6 SGAB/C20832C now live

I've also abandoned my 4 Wifi6 discs, same as it appears BT have done as I couldn't cope with the daily reboots. Currently enjoying 18 Days uptime since replacing them with my old BT WholeHome V1 discs

Message 42 of 120

I did the same - got a refund on my BT Whole Premium discs and went back to the BT Whole Home discs (after many months of waiting, then trying FW updates to no avail) - same locations, same setup, they are significantly more reliable.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 120

12 months in November since last Early Adopter released......!

I asked months ago and was told new firmware being worked on LOL.. How long does it take to edit code and re-test it? Waiting could be explained if you're building it from ground up, but this is simply not the case or hasn't been for previously released fw?   

Still no answer as to when its likely to drop. And what in fact has been addressed.

COME ON BT you're leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouth, people (BT customers) spent hard earned money on these Discs and as you can see from the last two posts above people not using these due to firmware issues and going back to btwh1 disc's this is just embarrassing especially when your taking 12 months in-between firmware's to fix issues! I purchased the premium discs because the btwh1 discs work so well and continues to do so.  

VERY VERY POOR BT THAT'S A SIMPLE FACT!

Message 44 of 120

Hi BT....How do I return this pile of junk and get a refund please?

Your firmware upgrades do not work...I cannot be resetting discs every day as I have a job to do and a life to lead.

I am within the advertised "3 year warranty" so can you let me know please.  Do I come to you direct or to Amazon who supplied the discs some time back

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 120

@notnud23 

You would be best to check with the product helpdesk as they may be able to answer this for you. Call them on 0808 100 6116 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm) or drop them an email to: btconnectedhome@bt.com

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 120

I'm feeling the pain of all descriptions above.

Restarting the disks almost on a daily basis, some devices are able to connect others are not. 

I would like to know when a new firmware will be released. I have 6 disks and I am very disappointed with this solution.

BT people, please sort this out quickly! 

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 120

@bmcoelho 

Support is via the product helpdesk.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 120

Good way to move my question around @Keith_Beddoe. maybe because you guys don't know when a new firmware will be released. Shame on you All! 

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 120

@bmcoelho 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers who have BT Retail services, including phone and broadband.

See https://community.bt.com/t5/Announcements-Guides-Community/Welcome-to-the-BT-Community-Forum/td-p/15...

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, and they will refer you to the BT product support number for BT branded products.

Message 50 of 120

I personally think and that's all it is an opinion, that because only a few people are reporting the rebooting issues, resetting to defaults issues along with the other issues reported, BT think that the firmware is working and stable, maybe if more people report these issues on here or the help desk it may speed up the process on fixing the issues with new firmware. 

I fixed and reported my findings that caused the reboots by setting the router lease line to infinite rather than 1440m this seems to fix the master rebooting, but every now and then mine reset randomly to factory settings maybe 3 or 4 times since this firmware released. 

0 Ratings