cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lmb85
Message 1 of 3

Problem with Baby monitor 5000

Go to solution

I’m having trouble with my BT 5000 baby monitor (less than 2 yrs old). I put it on charge as normal today and noticed that the usual blue light looked purple. Didn’t think much of it, just assumed it was the way it looked in the light. Just gone to take it off charge & go to bed and it won’t turn on. 
the charging connection has always been pretty bad and often needs a wiggle to make sure it’s actually charging. When I wiggle it now it just flickers between the red & purple light, no sign of a blue one and it won’t turn on at all, plugged in or not.

The solid green light is on and has been on as normal all day.

TIA

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with Baby monitor 5000

Go to solution

Hi @Lmb85,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry to see you're having problems with your baby monitor.  Your best bet would be to chat with product support for that device.  You'll find contact details along with the user guide here >> BT Video Baby Monitor 5000 <<

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with Baby monitor 5000

Go to solution

I am having this problem as well, the monitor is only 14 months old and it takes up to 20 minutes sometimes to get the thing charging. 

I note from the moderator reply that there is no actual answer, just to contact customer services by phone, during the week, which isn't the most helpful. 

Is there any other information or a solution you can provide, as it is sold as, and priced as, a piece of kit near the top end of the market?

0 Ratings