cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dogmando
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: BT Smart Hub 2

I'm new to this Community. I can find no way to initiate a new question. Somewhere someone said to to the subject (in my case Smart Hub 2) and click 'new post' button. Can't see new post button. What is going on? Any help will be gratefully received. Sorry for posting this here but no choice other than abandoning my quest.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Welcome to this user forum @dogmando

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators.

If you would like to explain the problem you have, on this thread, then someone with a smart hub 2, or one of the BT Device experts, may be able to help you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
dogmando
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Thanks for getting me started.

I'm await delivery tomorrow of a BT Smart Hub 2 and single disk which will be an upgrade to my existing BT Smart Hub

Recently a Sky engineer installed a Sky Q 2TB box and single mini box, all of which went in smoothly. This time it will be up to me to get the new hub working properly without disabling the 2 tvs in our household - just before Christmas.

I've been rather alarmed to read on this community site of the problems encountered by people self installing Sky Q with their existing Smart Hubs. These appear to involve understanding quite technical matters well beyond my own expertise. 

Now I'm worried that I would have been better to live with indifferent wifi at one end of our quite long bungalow.

Can anyone please offer any reassurance. I'll likely leave it until after Christmas just in case it screws up the tv at a time when outside support will be thin on the ground. I've no desire to call back the Sky engineer but will do so in extremis.

Thanks to anyone who responds with useful advice.

0 Ratings