Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nitsuanomis
Message 1 of 5

Re: Hub drops internet connection when uploading

Hi @NeilO,

I, too, am experiencing this same issue - is this a 'known and documented' fix that I can apply myself (if so, can you kindly point me towards it?); if not, is it possible to get the same magic weaved by your Team applied to my connection also?

Many thanks in advance...

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
MJP
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

It was something Engineers had to do a firmware update to Version 4.7.5.1.83.8.261.

I did ask if it's possible to force or check for update myself but it has to be pushed to your hub by BT

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@nitsuanomis Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @nitsuanomis

I tried calling earlier on your mobile sorry I was unable to speak with you.

How has your hub been behaving over the last few days have you noticed any improvement?

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
nitsuanomis
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for the follow-up, however I was not aware this had been done so had not removed the upload caps from the affected clients and am unable to say if this would have resolved the issue for me.

I have in the meantime replaced the BT router with one of my own which seems to be operating effectively without this limitation, so I will likely just stick with this alternative configuration.

A couple of follow-up questions though, if I may:

1. Is it possible to publish additional details here as to the 'fix' for this problem - I, like others, have found this thread and it seems to be 'somewhat vague' about what you have to ask for to get this resolved?

2. Why are BT not just pushing this fix to all of the affected devices by default so it is no longer an issue for anyone?

Simon

0 Ratings