Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 81 of 89

Re: Wholehome firmware v1.02.06 build 11

@mikew88wrote:

@fozwrote:
We'll this thread has gone very quiet BT must think they have fixed all issues now 🙂

Was thinking the same...most folk must be happy bunnies now. I know I am...

Yep, it does what it says on the tin, no problems at all.  One annoyance is BTs ongoing obsession with rebooting the HomeHub every couple of weeks, but they have been doing this since the dawn of time - why is still one of life's mysteries. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Palazzo13
Contributor
Message 82 of 89

I'm pretty happy now, but had to give up on wireless backhaul and just got some decent Devolo homeplugs instead.
0 Ratings
newdale
Beginner
Message 83 of 89

Looks like this update has totally screwed up my wifi, any help would be appreciated, it was working fine up until now.

I am getting the "There's a problem with your internet connection" error that is being discussed on other threads.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
pyriel
Message 84 of 89

It’s pretty good now except for one device. My pioneer amp (lx-59) was totally stable on the last release and this new one sees it dropping off after a few days.

I haven’t disabled steering - but haven’t had to in the past. I’m hoping it’s a small bug that will get patched in the next release, but if I could I’d go back to the previous version... which was flawless for me (yes I kicked myself for updating when I didn’t have to!)
0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 85 of 89

I would test steering for how long it takes
0 Ratings
leilabd
Beginner
Message 86 of 89

Since buying four discs in October and running them very happily on build 10, and after reading about previous problems, I turned off auto-update and waited for a couple of weeks after the most recent firmware update before applying it to only two of my four discs (left the other two turned off just in case).  I have now been running build 11 for over a week and have had no problems, it has possibly improved printer performance, which had been rather slow.

0 Ratings
Vincent2
Beginner
Message 87 of 89

This update has also screwed my setup, wish i hadn’t done it. Having to manually restart my hub devices once as day, no lights on them but app says ‘you are not connected to your home hub’ and consequently no devices can access the internet. Been very stable up to this latest update, if no resolution will look into an alternative as this just isn’t reliable anymore....well done BT!
0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 88 of 89

Hopefully with the next release comes firmware rollback so you'll be able to run whatever firmware you wish to, so no more wishing you hadn't upgraded
0 Ratings
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 89 of 89

@Vincent2wrote:
This update has also screwed my setup, wish i hadn’t done it. Having to manually restart my hub devices once as day, no lights on them but app says ‘you are not connected to your home hub’ and consequently no devices can access the internet. Been very stable up to this latest update, if no resolution will look into an alternative as this just isn’t reliable anymore....well done BT!

I have to say that's not an error message I've come across before with the WH, especially given the connection to the HH is via Ethernet.  Perhaps you should investigate the logs on your HH.

0 Ratings