cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Replacement Smart Hub issues

OK, so, after having an engineer come out and say that my issue appears to be the router (Smart Hub type A) I ordered a replacement and was sent a seemingly identicaltype A.

I have swapped them today and all appeared fine, I'm using a BT Whole Home 3 disc set too so I turned the WiFi off on the new router - same set up as before all connected up faultlessly,  but I did a general restart of the discs anyway.

Issue is - after much messing about!! Disney app, BBC news app, Prime music and a number of other apps will not work through the new router, if I swap the old router back in, the apps work. I have fire TV sticks and mobiles, and all are showing the same issue. Only difference is the router. 

Can anyone suggest what could cause this?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Replacement Smart Hub issues

have you turned of smart setup  

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/what-is-smart-setup-on-the-bt-hub--how-can-i-turn-it-on-and-off

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings