cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR345
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Response 75 Problem

My Response 75 shows 3 messages but will not play them neither will the delete button remove them.  All other buttons work.  What could be the problem?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Response 75 Problem

@GR345 

Welcome to this user forum.

Have you tried turning off the power to the phone for about a minute?

0 Ratings
GR345
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Thank you Keith.  I have tried that but it made no difference, messages still do not play.

GR345

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

@GR345 wrote:

Thank you Keith.  I have tried that but it made no difference, messages still do not play.

GR345

Have you tried calling the product helpdesk and see if they know?

I suspect its going to need a factory reset of the unit, as its probably a corrupted recording.

0 Ratings
GR345
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Thank you again Keith.  I think that I shall scrap the Response 75 and start again with a new up to date phone with its own recorder.  Thank you again for your help.

GR345

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

@GR345 wrote:

Thank you again Keith.  I think that I shall scrap the Response 75 and start again with a new up to date phone with its own recorder.  Thank you again for your help.

GR345

The BT 4600 is very good, and has call blocking and answerphone.

https://shop.bt.com/products/bt4600-premium-nuisance-call-blocker---twin-084666-BY4J.html

0 Ratings
GR345
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Yes Keith that was exactly the one that I had decided on and I have now got it from Currys and is on charge.

GR345

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

@GR345 wrote:

Yes Keith that was exactly the one that I had decided on and I have now got it from Currys and is on charge.

GR345

That is the phone I have. The only slightly annoying feature is the scrolling number display on an incoming call, where the number is not stored in your phone memory.  If its stored, then of course you can see the caller`s name.

Apart from that it is fine. Whether you use the call blocking feature is up to you, it depends on how many spam calls you get, but it does stop them all.

0 Ratings
GR345
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Thank you Keith

GR345

0 Ratings