cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Return Smarthub

Hi, I need to return my old Smarthub as I am due to be charged but I cannot find how I request the packaging to do this as I’ve not been sent any.  The website is not very helpful as it sends you in a loop and directs you to navigation that doesn’t exist.  I’ve tried to call on numerous occasions and the wait time is ridiculous.  Please can advise how I can return it

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Return Smarthub

Hi @Louiseb thanks for posting and welcome to the community.  Are you logging into the My BT account that is associated with the Hub that needs to be returned? If it's not the correct account the returns option may not be showing.

Our live chat team on this link will be able to help if you need any assistance getting returns packaging sent out.

I hope that helps?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Neil.

I can now see the link but when I checked to see where my account was registered to it’s my old address so I can only assume the returns bag will be sent there which will be a problem and I am unable to change it.  There is also no chat link on the page you sent - just the opening hours

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Louiseb customer services will be able to organise the packaging to be sent to your new address. I checked the link and live chat was showing as an option. Give it a minute and refresh your webpage, if the chat link isn't there it will appear when there are advisors available.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings