Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Travelusa
Expert
Message 11 of 24

Re: Returning Complete Wifi

My Sh2 setup without any issues

No problems with the sky q box and mini box

Discon any powerlines before you try again to setup.

Bt Mesh and the Sky mesh work alongside ok

0 Ratings
sja681
Contributor
Message 12 of 24

@RobbieMacwrote:

Hi @sja681

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having setting up complete wifi.  Could you send us over your details and give us the opportunity to help get you up and running?

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

@RobbieMacI sent you a PM, did you receive it?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

Hi @sja681,

@RobbieMac isn't in the office. You'll need to send in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Unfortunately we are unable to deal with service requests through PM.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
sja681
Contributor
Message 14 of 24

Hi @PaddyB

I've checked I'm logged in, but I can't find a "Contact the Mods" link on your profile page. Only Message, Friend and Ignore. Same for @RobbieMac That's probably why I PM'ed him. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 24

Hi @sja681,

That's strange can you try again?

You should see the "Contact The Mods" link when you click on my username in the "About Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
sja681
Contributor
Message 16 of 24

Thanks, @PaddyB the link was there this time. Now that is weird!

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 24

Hi @sja681,

That was my fault, oops. 

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

@sja681 I tried calling there but missed you so I've sent you an email. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
sja681
Contributor
Message 19 of 24

Hi @NeilO,
Thanks for the email regarding the speed issue. When I first took the connection in Oct 2015 I was getting 53-57 Mbps. I haven't resubscribed to any slower, so hopefully this can be resolved. I heard that 53 Mbps on Infinity 1 lines was due to G. Fast, and that that has now been "reserved" for Ultrafast links. Any truth in this?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 24

@sja681 no problem, I can't make any promises as the connection speed is above the minimum guaranteed speed that was provided at the point of sale but I will try my best to improve it for you.  No thats not correct, Infinity 1 (Superfast broadband) lines could have a maximum of 55Mb speeds long before G.fast technolgy which is not available to on your connection.

Let's see if the changes I have requested will make a difference and we'll take it from there.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings