cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Returns bag

Go to solution

Please can I have a returns bag.  Why don't they put one in when they send the kit out??

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Returns bag

Go to solution

You can order one yourself, have a look at How to return and recycle our BT equipment for free 

How to return equipment to us
Use a pre-paid returns bag

When you have kit to return, you’ll receive a white returns bag in the post within 2-3 days.

You can also ask for one by logging into My BT and selecting 'View details' under 'Please return your equipment'. 

You can include any accessories in your return, such as Mini Hubs, cables and remote controls.

Take it to the Post Office

Attach the returns label to the returns bag and take it to your nearest Post Office. You must keep proof of postage until we confirm the equipment's arrived.

Arrange for Royal Mail to collect from your home

You can book an at-home collection, by picking the day you want them to come and paying 60p (we'll cover the rest). The 60p fee could change, so please check charges on the Royal Mail website to be sure.

When you schedule your collection you'll need to enter the tracked reference from the postage label in your returns bag (it will look something like AB 1111 0000 1C). If you have any questions about your collection contact Royal Mail.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Hi

I've logged in and can’t see anywhere the link the request a returns bag. Where exactly is the view details and please return my equipment but, I’ve looked all over the app and the website. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @kimboJ welcome to the community and thanks for posting, when did you receive your new equipment? A returns bag will normally arrive separately 2 or 3 working days after the new equipment been delivered.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Hi 

received it on weds or Thursday so maybe I’ll get it early next week then?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @kimboJ, Yes, I'd expect it to arrive early next week. If it's still not with you by Wednesday, post back here and I'll be happy to get one organised if needs be. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi

I've been looking for the link for a half hour now, trying to follow the guidance "You can also ask for one by logging into My BT and selecting 'View details' under 'Please return your equipment'. "

Where *is* "Please return your equipment" to be found? I need another bag

cheers

S

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @SMcC111 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, the 'please return your equipment' message will only be visible if we're expecting equipment to be returned.  If you've more than one BT account number associated with your BT ID make your you've selected the correct one from the drop-down, if it's still not there I'll be more than happy to help.

If you need to get in touch reply with your details on the private message I've sent and we'll get another returns bag posted out to you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO  - I need a returns bag please, can you let me know how to order via yourself? I can't see the link in my account. Thanks, Jo

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Hi, @joeyf83 Yes, I'll be able to help you get a returns bag, I'm sorry you're not given the option in your account. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings