cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Returns bags

Hi,

Yet another email on this - it looks as though the BT site only shows the "return my kit" option if it actually thinks you have kit to return.

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo 

I've got older kit and things supplied as part of BT trials.

Can someone contact me to send me two bags.

Phil

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Returns bags

Hi @phil_allen, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. Yes, the returns kits only show when you have some equipment we are asking you to return. We can arrange for packaging to be sent to you to return old BT equipment. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us to do this for you.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately I have the same problem with no link visible.

I have just been upgraded to fibre and have a new smart hub 2. I wish to return my old router and have followed the instructions given but I cannot find the 'Please return your equipment' section. When I go into help I just get the same instructions. 

I have questions

1. Can I have a bag with which to return my equipment?

2. If not can you give a link to the request returns

3. Can the web site be changed so that other people can find the 'Please return your equipment' section?

Thank you in advance.

James

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jblackstock 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having ordering the returns kit.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings