cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

SFTP | BT SH2 disconnects when transferring a lot of data

I've noticed if I transfer a lot of data at full speed by SFTP via my BT FTTP connection using the BT SH2, after a short time, the SH2 disconnects for a brief moment and drops the connection.

I tested this with an Asus router and this did not happen.

Has anyone seen this before?  Is there a fix?

This is hard wired, WiFi is disabled completely.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: SFTP | BT SH2 disconnects when transferring a lot of data

Hi @JHawke welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry that shouldn't be happening. Have you tried a factory reset on the Hub to see if that helps?

1. Find the recessed "Factory Reset" pinhole button on the back of your Hub.
  2. Using a paper clip or similar press the button and hold for 20 seconds. Your Hub lights will go out and your Hub will restart.
  3. Wait a few minutes for the Hub lights to settle. The central Power light will go blue when the Hub is ready to use.

Post back and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil0,

Thanks for the quick reply, I've tried a full factory reset and the issue still persists.

Cheers 😞

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @JHawke Thanks for trying the reset, I'm sorry it didn't help but it was worth a try.

I'll be happy to raise this with our Hub team to see if they have a solution, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch. You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community website.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings