cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

SGAB205018 memory leak ?

every week or so have to reset the master disc with the paper clip (1980's network tool i have rediscovered), the disc sits on red , power cycle doesnt clear so have to reset .

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: SGAB205018 memory leak ?

Yep, the firmware on these disks is completely broken and the support even worse! 

we were due an update before the end of last year but the mods completely disappear and refuse to comment on its progress or even if this recently released premium product is still actively under firmware development and when (ball park) we could expect some bug fixes and implementation of “sold as” features.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I think BT have cut their losses and abandoned this product. I'm not sure it has a USP in the market anymore. Higher end devices are supporting Wi-Fi 6 end points and you may have seen other manufacturers announcing this month mesh systems supporting a Wi-Fi 6E backbone (6 GHz non-DFS channels). The lower end BT mesh systems seem more stable and fulfil entry level requirements. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

is there a super user id that would show more diagnostic info ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

No

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

anyone know which mediatek chipset is used ?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

have an issue with the add on disc which goes red, have to paper clip reset etc and add disc to network again via the process, have decided to move this disc to be the last one in the group of 4 when viewing via app.

will monitor and wait a week to see if  loses memory and reverts to its default config , looks like issue is not with primary disc .

0 Ratings