Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PC1977
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

SH 2 firmware

Go to solution

I’ve had my FTTP installed for a month now and my hub is still on firmware version 15, I know it’s automatic but surely it shouldn’t take a month for the system to pick up that it needs updating to v17 

any thoughts?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: SH 2 firmware

Go to solution

You just have to maintain connection as there is no manual method

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
supertedster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Check the TR69 entries, in the event log, to see if the hub has downloaded a new firmware and is waiting to reboot. There may be quite a few pages to scan through!

I don't know if the SH2 auto re-boots? I kept checking the log on mine until I spotted it had downloaded it and rebooted it manually. It had been connected for a couple of weeks. First on VDSL then FTTP.

Cheers
Ted
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Normally the firmware will auto update and the hub will reboot automatically.

if you think it will help then factory reset the hub but I would not do that often 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PC1977
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hub updated over night 

0 Ratings