Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fzrexupru
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Sky+ app

Go to solution
I have recently installed BT whole home WiFi to find that my sky+ app can no longer find my sky box. Have tried reinstalling the app with no joy. App is on an iPhone 8. Box is connected wirelessly. Can’t get an Ethernet cable to it
Tags (4)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
lnajr02
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sky+ app

Go to solution
Have you your Sky box connected to the same Wi-Fi? If yes is it Sky HD or a Sky Q box?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Is your ISP BT or SKY?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Fzrexupru
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

It's Sky HD but the problem is sorted now thanks. Turned everything off ( router and sky box) , unplugged it all, deleted then reinstalled sky+ app, plugged everything back in and switched on again. All steps I'd done separately before but did them all together this time and it worked!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Fzrexupru
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

It's B4RN ( fibre to premises, 1GB up and download, unlimited use)  but the problem is sorted now thanks. Turned everything off ( router and sky box) , unplugged it all, deleted then reinstalled sky+ app, plugged everything back in and switched on again. All steps I'd done separately before but did them all together this time and it worked!

0 Ratings