cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

SkyQ and hub6

I have SkyQ 2tb  wired to bt hub6 since last year and in the last week  I need to unplug the Ethernet cable and plug back in to get services on the SkyQ box. It works fine until the morning When it says “not connected to broadband” and has an X , I unplug and insert at the back of hub and it works. Before you say the lead........ changed this 5 times.

this is getting me down. I have no other issues with the hub as working from home since March and my laptop is wired. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: SkyQ and hub6

have you tried a factory reset of the hub by pressing the recessed button on back and holding 20/30secs until lights flash

remember to turn off smart set up when hub restarts

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

The only ressessed button is the on/off , I find that taking out the wire and reinserting works so not sure if it's the Ethernet (yellow) plugs on back of the hub6? This only happens in mornings. No good to operate WiFi as working from home and signal knocks out the mini box ( which has a sky booster)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

there is a small hole in back of hub for reset and you need to use something like paperclip to depress and hold for 20/30 secs till lights flash

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings