cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rbatten
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

SkyQ

Since installing wholehome my skyQ mini boxes will not stay connected. Please help
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: SkyQ

try using the help facility thereare quite a few posts about SKY Q  or go to sky forum and check there as well

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Steve59
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: SkyQ

Can you connect your Sky Q main box with an Ethernet cable ? If so disable the 2.4ghz Wi-fi in the service menu as Sky Q only uses 5GHz to communicate with the mini box, it uses the 2.4ghz to connect to home Wi-fi, make sure the 5GHz channels are different in whole home and sky box, change the whole home one to say ch48

My Sky Q loses the mini box when the whole home loses internet connection, my only link to my whole home is with the Sky booster which has a connection to the 2.4 (not sure why but not disabled it as I would not be able to get to booster settings if required)
0 Ratings