cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: BT Smart home cam

Hi guys,

Thanks all for posting. Sorry you've had problems with the Smart App. I'll ask the question about this and will get back to you once I have an update.

Cheers

David

Message 22 of 26

I am experiencing the same issue on my S21 (and its not rooted!). The monitor also works fine through my wife's iPhone, so it seems to be specific to some phones. It would be great to get an answer/update so we could access the app through all devices.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Any update @DavidM ?

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Hi @Paul32,

@DavidM is out of the office presently but will be back next week.

This particular issue was confirmed fixed on the 18th of October just before 5am.

Your issue doesn't appear to be directly related to that outage.

Do you have any apps on your phone that have been downloaded from outside of the Google Play store? You're more likely going to see an error like this on an android phone rather than an iPhone as it's meant to be easier to use third party apps or markets on an android phone.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

I seem to suddenly seem to be experiencing this issue although device is not rooted and no third party apps.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

This has suddenly just happened to me today. Worked fine this morning. My phone is definitely not rooted. Stock Samsung s23.

Is  there a fix?  Tried uninstall, restart, clearing cache etc and issue remains.