cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrior
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Smart HUb 2

Had smart hub 2 and complete WiFi 3 days and already a replacement hub is in the way. The new hub resets every night which then results in the 2.4ghz failing to transmit. Rang BT after doing all tests etc and have concluded it must be faulty. Not too impressed so far .........

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart HUb 2

mine has worked without any problems     hopefully 'just one of those things' and new smart hub 2 will be ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Does this new Smart Hub support 802.11b and 802.11ac simultaneously?

The Smart Hub 1 WiFi modes only allow 802.11b/g/n or 802.11g/n/ac, but none of the three mode options allows b and ac simultaneously, even on separate bands.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

I’ve just ordered one so I hope it solves the problem the firmware update on HH6 is causing with iPhone 7 &6

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @warrior sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your Smart hub 2.

We will be happy to help you get this problem resolved if you send us over your details. Please click on my profile and select the contact the mods option.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings