cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moisty007
Message 1 of 6

Smart Home Troubles - Unable To Connect My Smart Life Devices

Hi,

I have just bought a 3 disc Wholehome wi-fi  kit and the set up was seemless and now i have brilliant wi-fi. Obviously I had to reconnect all my devices which wasn't to much of a pain but when it came to re-paring my smartbulbs and smart switch ths was a different matter. These smart devices only run on 2.4Ghz and do not want to connect and it's quite ironic as this is why I upgraded my wi-fi in the first places as my old wi-fi kept dropping out.

I am rumming the "Smart Life" app to connect these device and wondered if anyone has come across this problem before and has a work around or can tell me how to connect them?

Many thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Dave_Strava
Message 2 of 6

Re: Smart Home Troubles - Unable To Connect My Smart Life Devices

It would appear thet the service is being blocked by the BT servers, I've yet to get my smart home devices to connect, whereas they work perfectly on non BT networks

0 Ratings
Moisty007
Message 3 of 6

Yes, I have Monday morning off so I will give their tech support a phone call and see if I can get to the bottom of this problem.

I will let you know If I get anywhere with them.

0 Ratings
hcbevan
Message 4 of 6

I'm having the same issue - did this get resolved?

0 Ratings
hcbevan
Message 5 of 6

Did you get to the bottom of this? Having the same issues myself. Followed all the prompts and it still won't work!

0 Ratings
Moisty007
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I did manage in the end after many attemps to get it connected to my Wi-Fi and I can toggle the smart plug via the app but I was unable to get the Google Assistant to turn it on or off. My account is linked through Google but it still doesn't want to play so at least it's semi smart now.

If you do find a answer please share it with me.

Regards

Alvin

0 Ratings