cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Smart Hub 2 firmware

Hi all, 

I was given a relatives unused hub over the holidays, had it running for a couple of weeks but is stuck on v0.16.01.08093-BT. Although it seems to be checking a few times each night/morning:

17:07:30, 29 Dec. CWMP: Session start now, server: https://pbthdm.x.x.x, Event code: 4 VALUE CHANGE
17:07:30, 29 Dec. CWMP: Initializing transaction for event code 4 VALUE CHANGE
17:05:47, 29 Dec. CWMP: HDM socket closed successfully.
17:05:47, 29 Dec. CWMP: HTTP authentication success from pbthdm.x.x.x
17:05:47, 29 Dec. CWMP: HDM socket opened successfully.
17:05:47, 29 Dec. CWMP: Set Parameter by TR069 Success.

Been through the cycle of resetting and restarting in the hope of triggering something but no joy. Any other suggestions?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Hub 2 firmware

You just need to leave the hub connected 24/7. Constant resetting trying to get firmware to update will have an adverse effect on your connection speed ending in a banded profile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart Hub 2 firmware

Sorry, I should have worded that better, was online for a week+ before I had a look to see if anyone else had a similar experience. A poster had success with resetting it, so thought it was worth a try the once, been online since.
0 Ratings