cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 88

Re: Smart Hub (6 type A) Firmware update.

Go to solution

Thanks for that. Does your camera automatically reconnect after each boot ?  My HUB seems to vary between 1 day,7 days and now 8 days. Am actively looking at a non BT replacement. 

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 42 of 88

Go to solution

Not sure which component is bigger in BT's attitude to the problem apathy or indifference, either way they are showing total disinterest in fixing the issue.

0 Ratings
tonyw1
Contributor
Message 43 of 88

Go to solution

Annoying as it is, this is actually a minor issue in the overall BT scheme of things and pales into insignificance compared to the issue whereby BT mobile users can't turn off voicemail when roaming.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Mobile/Voicemail/td-p/1943677

0 Ratings
tonyw1
Contributor
Message 44 of 88

Go to solution

With regard to cameras reconnecting after a reboot, yes they do but my central heating controller doesn't and needs a power reset so I have it on a timer that turns it off for a few minutes each day, so if there is a smart hub reboot the controller is back online within 24 hours.

0 Ratings
mike8
Contributor
Message 45 of 88

Go to solution

Well Ive been up 12 days on the June firmware so far and speed seems the same. However, I note that when going to the technical log and selecting WAN, the report is totally blank, it always used to show reconnect speed and max syncing rate.

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 46 of 88

Go to solution

Thanks for that.

Just looked at my HUB and it is still on the May firmware, presumably it will get updated at some point unless there is a way I can force it. My HUB can only manage 8 days having improved from 7 !

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 88

Go to solution

@Cicero 

you cannot force hub firmware update and as you say it will happen sometime

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 48 of 88

Go to solution

Thanks will keep watching to see when it happens.

0 Ratings
B13blues
Aspiring Expert
Message 49 of 88

Go to solution

Seems I'm back to the 14 days again now

0 Ratings
Magnetron
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 88

Go to solution

I have now made nearly 16 days without a reboot, before the latest firmware update it would reboot at 14 days like clockwork.

However like you I have noticed the majority of the technical logs are now blank.

0 Ratings