cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 51 of 88

Re: Smart Hub (6 type A) Firmware update.

Go to solution

Wow you are lucky. My HUB is stuck on 8 days if I am lucky. Rebooted mine in the vain hope it would update the firmware. No such luck so will just have to wait.

Let us know when yours decides to reboot be interested to know.

0 Ratings
Magnetron
Aspiring Contributor
Message 52 of 88

Go to solution

Will do, 16 days so far. After the firmware update it rebooted a couple of times within a few days but since then this is the longest streak without a reboot since installed about 2 years ago.

I can live without the detailed logs in exchange for stability, I have heard the Hub6 has memory management issues and maybe these were linked to the logs taking up memory.

As usual though just speculation as no one from BT will ever admit anything !

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 53 of 88

Go to solution

Thanks for the update. Couldn't agree more over the logs. Given the choice of 179 pages of logs ( just looked at my Hub) that are never read or availability then then the latter wins every time.  Still no sign of my firmware upgrade though...

0 Ratings
tonyw1
Contributor
Message 54 of 88

Go to solution

I'm home now and my hub has gone 10 hours over the 14 days without a reset and I would like to leave it to see if the 14 day reset thing has gone. But, I want to watch the GP qualifying without my hub rebooting in the middle so perhaps I should do a factory reset and restore setting before it starts.

Decisions, decisions.

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 55 of 88

Go to solution

Thanks for that. I am still on 7-8 days, firmware still not updated. Am apprehensive for next week grandchildren come and I hope I don't get a reboot during a big Xbox battle.

0 Ratings
Magnetron
Aspiring Contributor
Message 56 of 88

Go to solution

A quick update, just coming up to 20 days. This is longer that it has ever run without a reboot, will post again when the inevitable reboot occurs !

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 57 of 88

Go to solution

Wow...amazing really good, as I said before no sign of my Firmware upgrade, my next reboot will be Monday or Tuesday I reckon...

0 Ratings
B13blues
Aspiring Expert
Message 58 of 88

Go to solution

Just had another firmware update to  SG4B1000E01E

0 Ratings
tonyw1
Contributor
Message 59 of 88

Go to solution
0 Ratings
B13blues
Aspiring Expert
Message 60 of 88

Go to solution
Spoiler

Kind of wish the updates weren't automatic so when you find one that works you can keep it

0 Ratings