cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 81 of 154

Re: Smart Hub (6 type A) Firmware update.

Go to solution

Mine has just gone over 7 days so I anticipate a reboot imminently, still on the May firmware though. log has gone down by some 40 pages for some reason.

0 Ratings
Magnetron
Contributor
Message 82 of 154

Go to solution

A quick update, just coming up to 14 days without a reboot and running the new Firmware SG4B1000E01E installed 6th August.

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 83 of 154

Go to solution

My HUB literally rebooted 3 mins ago, still stuck on 7 days, no sign of firmware update.   What a ridiculous situation.

0 Ratings
Magnetron
Contributor
Message 84 of 154

Go to solution

I just checked the event logs in mine, 187 pages and they go back to the 14th of August which is less than the 13 days since the last reboot. Strange.....

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 85 of 154

Go to solution

Just checked mine and it has 139 pages of logs after 18 mins, obviously doesn't clear them out.

0 Ratings
Magnetron
Contributor
Message 86 of 154

Go to solution

I just received an email from BT about a special offer on Fibre Broadband, the problem is we can't get it here as the cabinet in the area hasn't been enabled and there are apparently no plans to upgrade it.

No one can give me a reason why, I took time and filled in a contact form a while ago and in effect just received a standard response which in as many words told me to go away.

I replied asking for more information and was simply ignored, what great customer service but as we know no one really cares !

How's that for ridiculous ?

0 Ratings
tonyw1
Contributor
Message 87 of 154

Go to solution

After today's FW update mine has 108 pages of logs going back 10 days.

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 88 of 154

Go to solution

Think I will register a fault as something is obviously wrong. Last week when grandchIldren came they used 2 IPhones and and Xbox, combined usage from the totals shown for the three devices was over 300gb for the 7 days, yet the HUB totals showed 115 Gb, 90gb Down 25 Gb up. Also I noticed when the traffic was high error log production was low, it's as though the thing counts low/no usage as errors. My normal usage according to the HUB is around 30gb in total.

0 Ratings
Magnetron
Contributor
Message 89 of 154

Go to solution

An update, rebooted overnight after exactly 14 days as usual. 

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 90 of 154

Go to solution

14Days.....if only, would make a welcome change from 7. So  much for statements that it gets better over time.

0 Ratings