cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Smart Hub

Is it me or is the Home Hub 6 (Smart Hub) totally useless. I've set it up almost how I want it and now the web Interface just sits 'Refreshing the list..please wait' All I want to do is rename a device and select the appropriate icon but this is a nightmare. I have tried from Chrome, IE, Edge, directly connected, via WiFi all to no avail. Sometimes it will list all my devices at the front screen and then when I select one it asks for the admin password and then goes back to 'Refreshing the list .. please wait'    Am I missing the point or is this router just a whole pile of **bleep**??

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Smart Hub

I have renamed quite a few of my devices and didn't have any problems. I did also change a couple of my devices to  reflect what they actually are and again that worked ok

maybe your hub is faulty

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings