Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Smart controls app baby monitor temperature

Go to solution

My smart controls app has just updated (v3.0) and I have lost features....  My baby monitor used to report the room temperature but now it does not ( or I cannot find where it is hiding) 

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Smart controls app baby monitor temperature

Go to solution
Hi,
Sorry to hear you’ve lost the temperature icon when viewing the camera via your app. The icon is displayed in the top left of the window when viewing the live feed from the camera.
The temperature icon can be displayed in different places on the screen depending on what device you are using with the app. If the icon is still not visible and your happy to do so then please let me know the details of the device you are using and I will investigate further.

Martin
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
One other thought......what is the version of Firmware running on your baby monitor?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Screenshot_20200916-061259.png

Hi, thank for getting back to me. 

So I have just noticed that my partner's phone does show the temperature but mine does not, I see the thermometer icon, just no number next to it. Both phones are pixel 3 so I'm not sure why mine doesn't work but hers does. 

I've tried rebooting my phone but no change.  Screenshot of the relevant but if the app attached. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi,
Thanks for the screen shot. That's really odd especially accessing the same Baby unit with similar device that works.
Can I ask you to send the log files? It vey easy to do on your app select the camera for "live feed" The log file button is located under "Settings" top right icon, and then select "Details"tab top left and scroll down the page until you get to "support". Click on "Support" and click on "Send both logfiles" These will then be automatically be sent. If you could just make a note of the time and date you sent them and post on this site.
A work around to resolve this issue might be to uninstall the App on your device and reinstall it again. Your camera will not be lost by doing this and will reappear in the list once the app has been reinstalled. Please let me know how you get on?

Thanks
Martin
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, 

I couldn't send logs as I got a "connecting to server" error message when I tried to go into the settings for the camera. However I have reinstalled and it seems to be working now. Thanks for your help

0 Ratings