Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 28

Re: Smart hub 2 and wifi disc disconnects

Go to solution

Hi John

I am now 36 hours in to uptime on all three discs. I decided to move my smarthub to the center of my proprerty. A new 10m adsl rj11 cable  placed under my floorboards  has allowed me to recolate. I have also elevated it on top of a book shelf.

The positioning of my disks is now almost like a hub and spoke setup. All discs report in to the smarthub and not each other.

Fingers crossed it's stable, will keep an eye.

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @3068152008 Thanks for the update and good news as looks like the issue is resolved. 🙂

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
nostra999
Contributor
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

Thanks for the message and call - sorry for the delay in replying. It seems stable now - I will continue to monitor but looking good thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @3068152008 I was wondering how your set up performed over the weekend with the changes in set up etc. Did this resolve the issue with the discs dropping the connection?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 28

Go to solution

Hi John

Everything has been working fine since the weekend. Fingers crossed it will remain stable. Thanks for your help.

Jason. 

0 Ratings
Gadgyt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution
My wifi and everything connected to it, including four echo devices, have been working fine for over a month now and I haven't changed any hub settings.
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @Gadgyt Thanks for the update and good news to hear all is working ok for you. I'll close off your case now if that's ok and if you have any problem with the connection in the future come back to the forum and we will be happy to help.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @3068152008 has your connection worked ok since last week? If your are still having issues post back and let me know. If all is ok are you happy to close this case now? You can always come back to the forum in future if issues reappear.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings