cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Smart hub 2 - green light issue

Hi there , i moved home in December and I was sent a smart hub 2. It worked fine for a week and then I had a an issue . It eventually seemed to fix itself. However this evening after plugging back in after moving cables the smart hub got stuck on the green light . I have tried with a pin in the back of the hub to reset and it just seems to be stuck on the green light . I tried my older hubs and both connected first time. The smart hub 2 just won’t get past the green light and appears to be stuck which is bad as it’s not even 3 months old ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart hub 2 - green light issue

Call customer services to get a replacement.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, but I thought that was the idea of adding the comment on here that someone could help 🙂 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

No, this is a customer to customer self help forum. The only BT staff are the mods who are a very small team that only get involved when all normal channels have failed.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

when you did the 'pin in the back' did you hold the pin for 20/30 secs until the hub lights flashed.  just pressing recessed button with pin is not enough

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.