cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glen1977
Message 1 of 4

URGENT HELP PLEASE - Re: BT Wi-Fi Extender 1200 with 11ac 1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi

Hoping someone has had similar experiences and solved it!

Bought a BT Wi-Fi Extender 1200 with 11ac 1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi but after following the instructions and trying both options all i get is constant flashing/moving blue and red lights! I'm trying to connect to my Sky Q router and no luck and I'm so frustrated as I thought this would be simple! Any advice, ideas, different options to try?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE - Re: BT Wi-Fi Extender 1200 with 11ac 1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi

I assume you are a Sky user? This is a BT Retail forum for BT Retail customers only. Have you tried searching the Sky users forum?

0 Ratings
Glen1977
Message 3 of 4

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE - Re: BT Wi-Fi Extender 1200 with 11ac 1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi

Yes I'm with Sky but seeing as it's a BT product i'm having issues with it's not unreasonable to post it on here. Anyway doesn't seem like anyone can help so i'll try Sky...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Glen1977 have you tried using the option to connect without using the wps button?  

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings