cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgbrgb2001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 161 of 168

Re: Very close to returning my 2nd BT Whole Home WiFi...

Had enough. This is requiring a daily, at least, reset. Google minis and chromecasts chronically disappearing.  I have done everything suggested by BT for 6 months. It is now time to return.

0 Ratings
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 162 of 168

Hi, for those of you who haven't yet returned your discs, I hope you saw the update BT released at the end of June which fixed Wifi connection issues for many (there were a couple of separate related threads).

There's now a new disc firmware and App available today that should help improve further.

0 Ratings
dpb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 163 of 168

I'm right up to date on firmware but the BT whole Home keeps dropping out. My phone tells me "connected, no internet" Signal strenght is described as "excellent". Things seem to have been fine until the last week or two.

0 Ratings
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 164 of 168

Hi, sorry to hear your having trouble again. Have you tried restarting your discs? Switch them all off, then switch them back on one by one starting with the disc connected to your router and waiting for its light to be sold blue for 2min before continuing with the other discs.
Then let your network settle for a couple of days.

Hope this helps. If not, please contact helpdesk.
0 Ratings
Yelekreb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 165 of 168

I have the same problem since 3 Sept firmware update. Have 'disabled steering' as instructed by BT which has helped. Needs a new firmware update though! Also one part of BT doesn't seem to talk to another - helpline says never heard of it, but call homehub support and they had!

0 Ratings
Coight
Message 166 of 168

I had the same problem with the Oneplus 5t, but I contacted OnePlus to identify the issue through system logs etc, and they have fixed the issue in the latest official firmware version
0 Ratings
MangoMan2020
Aspiring Contributor
Message 167 of 168

So guys...over a year later since I started this thread. I haven't updated. Is it now safe to do so?

I feel like I've been using the product in a lesser state all this time. It does an okay job, but not really what was expected. 

Is it now safe to update, or do we still have issues?

Thanks

ps. Why does my app no longer work? Says I'm not conencted to the BT Whole Home WiFi network (but I am, and it's working).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Steve59
Aspiring Expert
Message 168 of 168

I have had no issues for ages, I still ha e steering turned off I think but works fine for me

0 Ratings