Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salenalh
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Whole Home App

Hi All

I have set up, using the app, my whole home system, however now when i go into the app it says that either the system is offline (ovbiously it is not as i am writing this whilst listening to streaming music through my sonos); or it wants me to add another disc (but they are all addedd.)  It will not let me see the network, or anything else.  I have tried deleting and re downloading the app, resetting the system, removing all of the disc's and adding them again ALL to no avail.

Has anyone got any solutions?

I appreciate that our broadband is not great (max abetween 0.5 and 2 MB) and that this is hampered by stine walls of 2 feet thick, but the whole system was working weel, and now is not.

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
peterh0001
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Whole Home App

Do it work with the web login ( type mybtdevice.home into your web browser and login using the admin password shown on the back of the disc).  You should be able to see all 3 discs, the devices connected to them and, on the system tab, access the logs.

0 Ratings
salenalh
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Peterh0001

It does work with the PC logon, but i tend to perfr the app as a quick glance, rather then booting up the PC.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Johnnyboy1964
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I have just installed BT whole home and it came with the older firmware V1.02.03 Build 03.

I have read a lot of reviews that the latest firmware caused all sorts of issues that BT has not yet resolved so have disabled Auto updates.

However, i cannot connect to set up the discs via the App using my iphone X or my samsung edge.

i guess this is because i do not have the latest firmware in the discs.

I am using the web-page to check the system having installed the 3 discs anyway but cannot setup using the App. Anyone know the reason for this. extremely frustraating and cost me 4 hours messing about today!!

0 Ratings