3 discs Premium Whole Home WiFi (firmware SGAB20226)
I had a schedule in place on a group to restrict access after 8PM, however there was a need to allow access as a one off. I removed the device from the group, however over the past hour I have seen either the message “internet is paused on this device” or there is just no internet access.
All other devices work fine and I have rebooted all discs and the device in question. I have removed the device completely and also tried to pause and unpause the device again but no luck.
I really don’t want to factory reset every disc and then have to reconnect every device again. Any other suggestions?
I had already tried your suggestion, but I am on the verge of giving up on the product. For this device I have had to point it back to the super hub as the old 8pm policy just keeps kicking in, despite it not existing.
I can also repeatedly able to knock the Wi-Fi off by running a speed test from the end of the garden. Within a few seconds of running it, the disc connected to the super hub turns red. Thus forcing a reboot of the disc.
Afraid not. Unfortunately I have decided to send the product back due to numerous issues.
I am also seeing the same behaviour on the premium whoel home system, My little girl is off on School Holiday for a few days, I disabled the rules but unticking them but the devices in her group still seems to be blocked, tried rebooting the wholehome system via the phone app, also tried rebooting the devices but they still dont come online.
I have took the premium system offline and moved back to the original gen 1 system, so far on the gen1 system it seems I have more stability again.
Have you tried the solution offered by DarrenB in an earlier reply in this thread? (I appreciate you have said you currently do not have your Premium system set up, but when you do you could try the following):-
- Disconnect the device from the WHW wifi which should move it to the list of Offline Devices
- Once the device is in the Offline Devices list, use the "Forget Device" option (under the Device Details screen) and make sure the device has been removed
- Reconnect the device to your WHW wifi system
This should hopefully remove any stored scheduling information for that device.
This was not my only problem, I have put the system back in the box due to reliability issues and reverted back to the orignal WholeHome Wifi System.
I have creeated my own thread here:
This doesn't work. I then had an additional device that started doing it. I've had to do a full reset, and I'm yet to spend hours identifying devices and creating groups. The next time it will be returned as unfit for purpose.